26 July 2007

What Now

I don't know what's wrong with me. On Monday, I had to go home because I was nauseated and finally threw up. Yesterday I was all better. Today I'm feeling nauseated again. I've eaten a cup of yogurt and some hot tea.

I'm afraid to eat anything else because if I get sick, I may never be able to eat that again. That's how it is for me. Once I'm sick after eating something, I never want to be within a mile of it again. On the other hand, I really need to eat something.

Well so much for that. I just had to make a trip to the restroom...sick again.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! I got sick on rum in college and I still can't drink it without gagging. I'm totally with you on that. You may have the flu bug that was going around NC about a month ago - we were sick for almost 3 weeks. Yuck.