11 December 2007

Searching for a New Plan

There will be no more surgeries (aside from nipple reconstruction on the new breast). That means the hard, necrotic tissue will remain where it is, perhaps for years.

Dr. Kronowitz did inject steroids into the chelated areas on the new breast, navel and donor site. That may help with the way the scars look.

I started physical therapy today in hopes of improving strength and range of motion in my left arm.

There's not much else for me to say right now. I'm coming up with a new plan to come to terms with this new, permanent reality.

6 comments:

vicki said...

If I can help with your new plan just say the word HELP and I will.

Anonymous said...

Maybe your other doctor that you speak of might have some ideas. Best wishes

jumpinginpuddles said...

is sad for her new found friend

Amelia

zennist said...

vg, thank you so much. I hope all is well with you.

zennist said...

Hello, Anonymous
Unfortunately, I think we've hit the wall, so to speak. It'll be okay, eventually. Thank you for your suggestion. :-)

zennist said...

Amelia,
Thank you for caring. Take care of yourself, too, okay?