17 April 2008

The Telephone's Ringing

I already had plans for today's post, but the plan has been thwarted. I'm answering phones for several hours today because

Crazy Employee is out for the third day. One of her children had strep recently and Crazy neglected to make her take all of her antibiotics. It's back now and Crazy has it, too.

Our intelligent and beautiful receptionist is taking a day off. (She really is beautiful and intelligent.)

The Information Superhighway is having her hair done. It's going to take a while. The Superhighway deserves a break and I'm happy to help her.

Mr. Moneybags' daughter is out today. She's doing an internship for her degree in Social Work, so she's here intermittently.

The men whose masculinity won't get in the way of answering the phone are out, too.
That leaves the phone to me. I hope to get around to the former, B.C. (before cancer) friend tomorrow.

No comments: