16 June 2008

Cumbia

I've been missing in action for a while because there are a lot of things going on in Crazy Land. I'm still puzzling out what I feel comfortable writing about in that regard.

Here's something I can talk about--I did one of my salsa exercise dvds on Friday and rediscovered the joy of working out. I had such fun! It's been three years since I've been able to use any of my dance work out dvds. It was breathtaking! I may be phasing out the bike on Fridays so I can have more fun doing cardio work. Until last Friday, my weekly schedule was weights on Mondays, yoga on Wednesdays (I recently switched from power yoga to gentle yoga) and the bike for 30 minutes on Fridays.

Hubby points out that I may lose some ground after surgery in July. No one is more aware of that than I. It may not be that bad, though. After my joyous workout on Friday, I decided I definitely won't have the donor site surgery. I think the other stuff is "minor" enough that recovery won't be too long and hard.

I'm helping to answer the phones this morning because we're missing several people. I need more endorphins. Maybe I'll just Cumbia around my office a couple of times.

1 comment:

jumpinginpuddles said...

we are sending you safe hugs and many good thoughts