04 June 2007

Weekend Update

I'm taking a tiny break from the database project. Unfortunately, my internal client is picky, picky about turning things into pdf format. I know nothing about Acrobat. Big learning curve here and I'm not sure I'm going to learn easily. Wish me luck.

Hubby had an emergency stress test on Friday. It irritated the hell out of me because I knew from the symptoms that he was fine. Yes, right again. Tingling toes? I'm not familiar with that being a sign of an imminent heart attack. Poor circulation, maybe. I am so cutting to the chase here.

We had a huge storm last night. It left this morning very green and cool for the Southwest at this time of year.

I watched the Democratic debates last night. It was yet another opportunity for me to talk back to the television. I do that all the time. In answer to any questions related to what we can look for in terms of federal assistance (like universal health care of one type or another), I have one thing to say: Iraq.

I won't go on about how irritating I find political posturing to be. Maybe they believe the shit they were dishing out, but it was primarily crap. I was impressed that they all felt okay to weigh in on the questions of "no ask, no tell" policy and the "English as the official language" questions. See? I can, too, be reasonable.

No comments: