22 October 2007

No Sleep Kaleidoscope Fun


"There will be sleeping enough in the grave." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm still not sleeping through the night. I woke up at 3:00 this morning and never went back to sleep. Since all of this began about three weeks ago, I've been able to get a normal amount of sleep over the weekends, but this weekend was different. On Friday night, I slept 7 1/2 hours, but Saturday night brought only four hours of sleep. I have no idea what's causing this.

There's a cold front blowing through today. I woke up this morning to the sound of rain. The temperature is dropping and the wind has picked up speed. I hate winter.

I'd love to say more, but the brain is barely functioning. In lieu of content, I offer the following link where you can build your own online kaleidoscope. Go there. It's amazingly fun.
Kaleidoscope Fun

No comments: