13 April 2007

Office Drama, Part 57

I forgot to mention the Office Fiasco. I saw Loathsome wandering around yesterday. He did not look up from the paper he was carrying and mumbled hello when I cheerfully said good morning. That makes me smile.

Today, I was told that Money Man sent a very snotty and inappropriate email to The Owner. Uh oh. Owner will add another bad mark against Money Man in his "List of People Who've Irritated Me That I Will Torture Forever." He's a creative tormenter . With a very, very long memory. Here again, big smile. Money Man apparently felt free to elucidate how much he absolutely hates Loathsome. As if that makes him any different than the rest of us.

I almost hate to be gone on Monday and Tuesday. Heaven only knows what new drama will erupt by the time I get back.

No comments: